This is a quick reminder that the next meeting of the APL Camera Club will be held on January 29, 2015 between 7-9 pm in the Magna Room of the Aurora Public Library. The following are on the agenda:
- Guest speaker -- Glenn Springer
- Monthly Challenge Critique -- Vivian Maier Inspired or Favourite 3 Photos of 2014
The Monthly Challenge for the upcoming meeting is Vivian Maier Inspired or Favourite 3 Photos of 2014, or a mix of the two. The Monthly Challenge Gallery is ready for your images, so please upload at your leisure.
Now that the hardest and coldest months of the winter have descended, it is difficult for most of us to get inspired to go out and shoot, despite the fact that the winter months can yield some of the most interesting and creative images. Here are a few links and videos to inspire your winter creativity:
- Winter Photography: A White Escape
- Photography in Extreme Cold
- How to Take Amazing Photos in the Snow (YouTube)
- Photographing a Monochromatic Winter Scene (YouTube)
Looking forward to seeing you all on the 29th of January.