Just a quick reminder that the next meeting of the APL Camera Club is scheduled for this coming Thursday -- May 28, 2015 between 7-9pm in the Lebovic Room of the Aurora Public Library. This will be the last meeting for this season.
The following is on the agenda:
- Photographer of the Month -- Richard Avedon
- Monthly Challenge Critique -- Life Today or Banal and Ordinary
- NFB On the Spot -- Modern Photography Circa 1954
- Composition Tips -- Steve McCurry
- Overview of Topaz Impression
- Summer Inspiration
The Monthly Challenge for this meeting is Life Today or Banal and Ordinary. To find out more about this William Eggleston inspired challenge go here. If you haven't uploaded any images for this month's challenge there is still time to do so.
Looking forward to seeing you all on May 28.