Just a quick reminder that the next meeting of the APL Camera Club is scheduled for Thursday April 30, 2015 between 7-9pm in the Lebovic Room of the Aurora Public Library.
The following is on the agenda:
- Photographer of the Month -- William Eggleston
- The Photo Triangle & Group Activity
- Monthly Challenge Critique -- Fill the Frame or Clouds
- Composition Tips -- Steve McCurry
- The Wonders of XnView
- Overview of Topaz Impression
The challenge for April is simple -- "Fill the Frame" or "Clouds" and the Monthly Challenge Gallery is ready to accept your images. Since there are only 9 days left before the meeting, please upload your Monthly Challenge images ASAP.
Looking forward to seeing you all on the 30th of April.