Just a quick reminder that the next APL Camera Club meeting will be held this coming Thursday, November 26 between 7-9pm in the Lebovic Room of the Aurora Public Library. The following items are on the agenda:
- Photographer of the Month -- Edward Burtynsky
- Monthly Challenge Critique -- Old/Discarded or The Elements: Air, Earth, Fire, Water
- Overview of Topaz Impression
Tips & Tricks:
- Fusion HDR
- Painting with Light
- Tips for composing your Photos
- Modern photography circa 1954
Please upload your Monthly Challenge photos. There are two options for this month's challenge:
- Old or Discarded
- The Elements: Air, Earth, Fire, Water. (You do not need to have all four elements in your images)
The Monthly Challenge Gallery is ready for your images.
Looking forward to seeing you all on Thursday.