It's been a while since we've met, but the first APL Camera Club meeting of 2016 is fast approaching and is scheduled for January 28 between 7-9pm in the Lebovic Room of the Aurora Public Library.
The following topics are on the agenda:
- Photographer of the Month -- Brandon Stanton
- Monthly Challenge Critique -- Painting with Light Still Life or Lights
- Working with your Shutter
- Tutorial -- Zoom burst Effect
- Batch Processing -- Photoshop
- HDR with Fusion
So far there aren't a lot of images in the Monthly Challenge Gallery. I know that it's been a while since the last meeting, but it would be great if everyone could upload at least one image having to do with Light or Painting with Light. For the Painting with Light option I created a page as a reminder of the process. Click here to go to the page.
Hoping to see you all on Thursday.