It's been quite a while, but we're finally having our first APL Camera Club meeting of the season this coming Thursday (October 29), between 7-9pm in the Lebovic Room of the Aurora Public library. The following items are on the agenda:
- Photographer of the month -- Joel Meyerowitz
- Monthly Challenge -- Summer 2015: Landscapes/Fun/Bustling City
- Composition Tips -- Steve McCurry
- Overview of Topaz Impression
- Tips and Tricks -- Fusion HDR
- NFB On the Spot -- Modern Photography Circa 1954
Please upload your photos for the Monthly Challenge. The challenge for the first meeting is a simple one: Summer 2015: Landscapes/Fun/Bustling City. Please upload a maximum of three images. At this point there aren't a lot of submissions so please do your best to upload something before Thursday.
Looking forward to seeing you all on Thursday.